[Aphio-L] BLOOD DRIVE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!!!!! easy service hour :)

Anna Schottenstein as262006 at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 23:57:44 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

I was unable to make it to chapter this sunday but i have a blood drive this
wednesday at baker from 12pm-6pm as usual the shifts will be one hour shifts
and you just sit at a table and make sure people sign in and hand them reading
material.... IT IS SO SO SO EASY and you can do other stuff while sitting at
the table!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS and or email me back with the time slot
you can work....

LFS <3
Anna

Anna E. Schottenstein
(614)-563-2838
Ohio University Red Cross, President
Women's Chorale, Public Relations Officer
Alpha Phi Omega
Club Lacrosse, Philanthropy Chair
Hillel, Executive Board