[Aphio-L] Dance Marathon

Lauren Laneville ll360706 at ohio.edu
Sun May 10 21:44:00 EDT 2009

To those of you who didn't get the interest sheet-

Email me back if you'd like to possibly be on the planning team.
Like I said at chapter, I am talking with Lora (our contact to the
West Virginia Children's Hospital) on Friday.  I will let you know
more details with what I will need help with.

Thank you so much to those of you who showed interest!! I've been to
one of these events before when my sister was in college and am VERY
excited to start planning one here at OU!  Let's show the rest of the
United States that good things do come from OU after yesterdays
events :)

Have a great week!!!

In LFS,

~Lauren