[Aphio-L] Social!

Abbey M. Fouss af285506 at ohio.edu
Thu May 7 20:09:48 EDT 2009

Dearest APhiBrozzzzz!
Ok so you're all probably wondering what in the world is going down for the
social.  I'm so sorry it's taken so long to fill you all in.  Unfortunately,
because of all the "fun-fests", we have been unable to secure housing for our
Around-the-World party.  Although our wonderful President Patty and her lovely
roommates have still offered their place, the weather does not appear as
though it's going to cooperate for us.  After talking to Patty and her
roommates and some others, we have decided to postpone the social.  The social
will now be held on Saturday May 30th(after RELAY).  This should work out much
better anyway considering we haven't collected much money from our brothers
and it's a great way to celebrate the end of the quarter and RELAY!!!!

I'm sorry for those of you that this has inconvenienced.  Believe me... I
understand.  If you have already paid your social fee we will keep track of it
until the social on the 30th.  For those of you who haven't paid, you now have
PLENTY of time to get it to us!

So sorry brosefs!!!!

P.S. In the event the weather is somewhat decent tomorrow night, Patty says to
stop on by!!

Abbey M. Fouss