[Aphio-L] Birth circle help time changes!!!

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 09:55:40 EDT 2009

Bros-

If anyone was interested in helping out with the birth circle at their fair we have just been sent time changes.  Now they need help from 12-2, 2-4, 4-6.  Two people per shift.  If anyone goes just let me know and we can create a list of people on the website.  The things they will need help with are doing the door prizes, sitting at their booth, and helping out with other's booths.  Thanks!  Hope to see everyone tomorrow at the social!!!

http://fm26.triple8.net:80/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597
   Lauren Laneville