[Aphio-L] Date 4 DKMS!

Andrew Morris am311606 at ohio.edu
Wed May 6 14:15:31 EDT 2009

Hey bros,

A couple things:

1) The Got Swabbed? bone marrow testing drive has turned up a match right here
at OU!  The other day, a student that was tested at the drive was contacted and
told they were a match for a leukemia patient.  We are about to save our first
of hopefully many more lives!

2) The success of the drive was amazing, and we couldn't have done it without
the help of all of APhiO.  You all rock!  So, we're asking for your help again.
 We're STILL fund-raising to offset the astronomical cost of registering 2,500
people.  Tomorrow (Thursday may 7th) we're having a date auction at 19 South
starting around 7:00 pm.  There'll be live music and lots of cool people (I
included) being auctioned off.  Come out, raise some money with us, listen to
some good music, have some drinks, and score yourself a date for the evening!

In LFS,
Andrew