[Aphio-L] A Carnival, Field Day fun and Youth Service Updates

Bryn Keck bk604906 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 16:31:29 EDT 2009

Everything is now up on the website for Youth Service.

WEST CARNIVAL is THIS FRIDAY!! They need lots of help!

For everything else, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up NOW and not wait until closer
to the dates.

The East Field Day IS JUNE 2, which is a TUESDAY.  We have to let our Field day
schools know as soon as possible how many volunteers we can provide. If you can
drive, please sign up for the driving spots.  If you can't drive, we will find
you a ride.  Morrison is about 5 minutes away, The Plain is about 10 minutes and
Chauncey is about 10 or 15 minutes.  You can probably walk to East.  It's pretty
simple to get to all the schools but I will send out directions closer to the
dates.

Also, we still need help for the Ecohouse activities on May 22 and one spot this
Friday.

Remember, send your Youth Service Day ideas to us at youthservice at gmail.com

If you are thinking about running for Youth Service Chair for Fall-Spring next
year, please come talk to us!

Rain, Rain, go away... lets hope for some sunshine soon...
Bryn :)

Bryn Keck
College Of Education

Alpha Phi Omega-
National Coed Community Service Fraternity
Youth Service Chair

Baker University Center
Acoustic Cafe Coordinator