[Aphio-L] Anyone need some furniture for next year?

Elias Berbari eb364005 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 10:03:28 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I have some furniture that I don't want to take home with me at the end of
the year, and I am giving away/selling for real cheap to whoever wants it!
Here's a list:

-4 drawer dresser (free)
-Full size mattress and box spring with bed frame ($30)
-TV with built-in vcr and dvd, dvd doesn't work ($15)
-Small TV stand (free)
-Big entertainment stand for TV, DVD player, etc... ($50 or best offer)

Let me know if you're interested in any of it and I can send pictures or
you can come check it out in person!  Have a great week!

Elias Berbari
eb364005 at ohio.edu