[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes week 6

Anna at594806 at ohio.edu
Sun May 3 20:51:51 EDT 2009

Chapter Minutes Week 6
•	Sit with your family!
o	Week 6: Biggest Little Week Ever!
o	Discuss a family event for Thursday
o	Ideas: cards, movies, cookout, movie, dinner, game night
•	Service
o	Monday Lunch need 3-4 volunteers for 2-3 shift
•	Need help Friday for rummage sale
•	Up on site
o	Saturday: Birth Circle
•	Door prizes
•	9:30-1:30, 1-hour shifts
o	May 16: 12-3pm CFI
•	Youth Service
o	Ecohouse Program- check the website for open spots
•	May 8
•	May 13
•	May 22
o	West Elementary Carnival
•	Friday (May 9)
•	Set up 4-5:30
•	Carnival: 5:30-9
o	Field Days!
•	May 15, 29, and June 2
•	Check the website for times and places
o	Youth Service Day
•	Need ideas
•	Day 1: recycling/ going green
•	Day 2: nutrition/healthy living
•	Day 3: disability and diversity awareness
•	Email ideas: aphioyouthservice at gmail.com
•	Fellowship
o	Biggest Little Week Ever!
o	Monday: Movie in Morton at 7pm, (Role Models)
o	Tuesday: Wing Night at BDubs
o	Wednesday: Intramurals at 6:45, slice night after (6-9 at Courtside)
o	Thursday: Family event
o	Friday: Around the World social
•	Mexico
•	Hawaii
•	USA
•	Groups of families, look for an email
o	End at Patty’s on Milliron
o	Social fee $5 for food and refreshments
•	FUNdraising
o	Hot Dog sale Saturday May 9, 10pm-2am
•	Need donations
o	Fest Shirt sale
•	Wednesday in Baker 12-3pm
•	Also at Palmerfest
•	Senior Sendoff!
o	Last chapter of the quarter
o	Need photos if your big is a senior
o	Find Nickie after chapter for a short “good-bye” video
•	Next week too
o	Nicole.e.schwab at gmail.com
•	Relay for Life
o	26 Days Away
o	Why I Relay: Megan Roberts
o	Thanks to everyone who helped this weekend!
o	Our total thus far: $13,237.72 (minus expenses)!
o	We need more people to help out. Same 15-20 people.  PLEASE HELP!!
o	If you don’t sign up for the Relay team by TONIGHT, you get docked an
hour
o	Online fundraising: sign in to website, go to my participant center,
email, enter email addresses, click send
o	Red Brick Tomorrow May 4, 6-9pm
•	Workers be there at 5:30
•	Red Brick subcommittee must fill spots that aren’t filled
o	Save-a-lot
•	Friday 3-7pm and Saturday 12-4pm
o	Palmerfest
•	Grilled cheese and hot dogs
•	11am-???
•	Hannah Dunn’s house: 18 Palmer
•	Membership
o	Committee meeting 9pm Tuesday in Front Room
•	Interchapter Relations Nominations
o	Jan Marie
•	Announcements
•	Happy Can