[Aphio-L] We know you love our emails... and our new policy of having a youtube video at the end of every one :)

aphio jboard aphio_jboard at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 17:09:40 EDT 2009

Hey bros,

Just some reminders:

1. Send us yo gradez!! We need to see an official copy of your GPA for last quarter so please email us that by April 12th (a week from this Sunday) or bring a copy of your grades to chapter this Sunday. For all you new kiddos, (if your not sure how to get a copy of your grades) you can request a copy to be sent to your email on the OU student webpage. Then all you have to do is copy/paste your GPA info and email it to us.

2. If your going abroad, early alum, or associate this quarter, you have to email us by THIS SUNDAY!!

Looooooooove,
J Board

P.S. Hope this didn't happen to any of you over spring break: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwaxUX0SkPs&feature=channel