[Aphio-L] HAVE BOOKS YOU CANT SELL BACK?

lh260406 at ohio.edu lh260406 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:27:01 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone!

I hope finals are going well for everyone this week- GOOD LUCK! Anyone have any
textbooks you can't sell back to the bookstores?  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONATE
them to the Liberian Literacy Foundation.

Where? We will be collecting books from 5-7 PM at College Gate on Wednesday,
March 18!!!! or email me lh260406 at ohio.edu

MORE INFORMATION ON LIBERIAN LITERACY FOUNDATION:
If you want to learn more about the LLF, you can browse their website
www.liberianliteracyfoundation.org/  But basically we donate the books to them,
they sell the books (via e-bay) and the money made goes DIRECTLY to schools in
Liberia.  Post civil war in Liberia, all educational infrastructure was
destroyed, the books were burned.  Today there is about 1 textbook for every 35
students.  The money made will go to buying books for the students and to
alternate energy initiatives to get electricity in the schools.

THANKS YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME...GOOD LUCK ON FINALS...and PLEASE DONATE
THE BOOKS YOU CAN'T SELL BACK!

Sincerely,
Laura Hopkins