[Aphio-L] Quality Pictures to see

cc217605 at ohio.edu cc217605 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 16 00:18:54 EDT 2009

Hey All,

Well my plan failed because I had attached some great professional quality
photos of the belts taken this morning but alas they will not upload.

So you'll have to Facebook "Belts Breaking Bondage" to see them. Make sure to
upload some into your f-book albums to raise awareness and support.

Also this is a reminder that today (Monday) we are having a sewing party in
Baker 233 from 5-7. You don't have to stay the whole time or know how to sew.

Hope you can find time to come with these finals (ewwwww) and good luck!