[Aphio-L] Anyone interested in makeup?

carrie newton cn191906 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 12 13:21:20 EDT 2009

Hey all!

A friend of mine just started working for Mary Kay. She and her partner
will be in Athens this Tuesday (March 17th) offering FREE, yes FREE,
facials. She will be selling items from Mary Kay too, but you are not
obligated to buy anything. Mostly, she is looking for faces to help
increase her facial skills.

We will be waiting for you at Christ Lutheran Church (on Mill Street behind
Seigfred and next to the DZ house) on Tuesday March 17th from 3-5pm.

Write me back to let me know you are coming...so we know how many facials
to prepare! =)

This is a relaxing, FREE way to take a break from finals! Please come!

Thanks,
Carrie Newton
(740) 707-5541 --you are welcome to call/text too! =)