[Aphio-L] BINDER INFORMATION

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:46:56 EDT 2009

Hey Pledges... it's crunch time!!  I hope that you are all done with your
binders and you are not having too much trouble tracking people down.  If not,
good luck to you!

Lauryn and I will be at Perks tomorrow from 5-9.  Please bring your binders
during that time.  If you cannot make it during that time, call my cell phone
and we will work something out.

You have all done such a wonderful job this quarter!!  We can celebrate all of
you being done with your requirements at the PLEDGE SOCIAL that is
tomorrow!!  :) :) :)

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250