[Aphio-L] Urgent Favor

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 01:15:39 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

Andria Sherrow (director of the Empower Campaign/Institute of the
African Child conference organizer) needs drivers for Friday shuttle
runs between OU and the OU Inn and OU and uptown for conference
guests. The morning run is between 8-9, the lunch run is noon - 2. If
anyone can help out with this, PLEASE let me know ASAP! You WILL get
service hours for this (and a huge hug from me). We're pretty
desperate for volunteers so please help us out!!

Also, as a quick reminder, there are still open spots for the jewelry
sale tomorrow! Please sign-up so we can make the last sale of the
quarter a huge success!!

Thanks for all your awesome help with Empower this quarter! You guys
rock!

Britney Gedeon
bg326106 at ohio.edu