[Aphio-L] Anyone need a place to live next year??

bp319708 at ohio.edu bp319708 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:55:56 EDT 2009

Hey all you Pledges and Actives,

Have any of you Ladies (sorry guys, girls only!) been waiting around and been
lazy about finding a place to live next year?

Well don't fear, I have a solution! I need someone to take my place in my least
for the 2009-2010 school year.

5 lovely, awesome, fun and clean girls need a 6th roommate to live with them.
The house is on N Congress, just past carpenter.
The inside is really nice and has:
All wood floors
6 bedrooms
2 living rooms
2 bathrooms
2 kitchens ( awesome right?)
Washer and Dryer
AC
6 parking spots

The rent is $1400 a quarter and the utilities are split 6 ways so they will be
super cheap.

If anyone is interested please let me (Bailey Petry) or Emily Neuwirth (shes not
in APHIO but we love her anyways) know.

My number is 740-816-1053
email is bp319708 at ohio.edu or you can facebook stalk me
Em's number is 330-612-7309 or you can facebook stalk her too.

Thanks bros!!
LFS,
Bailey Petry