[Aphio-L] 5K Thank You Letters - ( for a 5k or committee hour)

APhiO 5K aphio5k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:11:12 EDT 2009

Hello again bros,

Along with the letter writing party we have gift for you....TEE SHIRTS!!!!
Thats right kiddies if you haven't picked up your shirt yet feel free to
stop by UNCLE BUCKS (the UB or 31 east carpenter for those of you who
haven't been paying attention).  I Brendan will be there today from 12-6 PM
stop by anytime and pick up your shirt if you haven't yet.

Thanks bros,

P and B