[Aphio-L] AIK Day Letter Writing

bk604906 at ohio.edu bk604906 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:58:43 EDT 2009

5-6pm Baker Room 239. Last chance to get service hours for Absolutely Incredible
Kid Day letter writing.  3 letter=1 hr.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ANY KIDS. You can right a general letter that says
something as simple as "Being a kid is great because you get to play outside!"
The letters will be sent via Caitlin Clay to kids in Fairfield County Child
Protective Services and these kids would REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE your
letters!

Construction paper, markers, crayons and envelopes will be provided.

Sign up on the service website: http://fm26.triple8.net/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html

If you wrote letters already you can drop them off to me tonight at the
aforementioned location or at my house 218 West Washington St. (STILL USE THE
WEBSITE)

I'll need them by the end of the weekend.

Thanks!
Bryn :)