[Aphio-L] BBBS Luau POSTPONED

bk604906 at ohio.edu bk604906 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 12:06:14 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone-
Unfortunately we have to postpone the BBBS Luau until next quarter.

If you signed up to bring items for committee or service hours we will still
give you the hours for THIS quarter you can drop them off at my house 218 west
washington st. or I will be in Baker room from 5-6pm tomorrow. MAKE SURE YOUR
NAME IS ON IT.

HOWEVER, if you signed up for cupcakes, fruit or veggie tray you have 2 choices
since these will go bad over spring break.
1) Bake or buy them for the Luau when we have it next quarter. (it will still
count as WINTER QUARTER hours)

              OR

2) Go to the website and remove your name. You will not have to bring the item
next quarter.(you will NOT receive any service hours this quarter but you will
NOT be docked hours either)

website:
http://fm26.triple8.net/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html?sid=02211DFF2CE34F9512027072

Thanks for your understanding!