[Aphio-L] Cancer Update from John Hopkins

Miriam Desatnik md174305 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 8 22:52:25 EDT 2009

Hey everyone... I just got this email and thought it's pretty important.
Please read!

Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins

Bottled
water in your car is
very
dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl
Crow said this is what caused her breast
cancer.  It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels
of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her:
women should not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals
in the plastic of the bottle which
releases dioxin into the water.

Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.
 So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in
a car.  Pass this on to all the women in your life.

This information is the kind we need

to know that just might save us!

Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A GRANDMOTHER/ MOTHER/ WIFE/ GIRLFRIEND/ SISTER/
DAUGHTER/ AUNT/ COUSIN/ NIECE/ FRIEND KNOW PLEASE!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center

No plastic containers in microwave.

No water bottles in freezer

No plastic wrap in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer,

especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the

cells of our bodies.

Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases
dioxins from the plastic.

Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital ,
was on a TV
program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.

He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
plastic containers...

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases
dioxin

 into the food and ultimately into the cells of the
body...

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as  Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic
containers
for heating food... You get the same results, only without the dioxin.

So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something
else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.

It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food
restaurants moved away from the foam containers to
paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap, is just as
dangerous when placed
over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high
heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an
article that should be sent