[Aphio-L] Nicole Batchelor's sig

nb226405 at ohio.edu nb226405 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 8 22:12:09 EDT 2009

Hey pledges,
First of all, if you don't have my signature please slap yourself on the wrist
for me, because i have been to all of your mandatory events :)

Second, i am a busy kinda gal, so the only time i am available for you to get my
signature is Wednesday night from 6:30-midnight.  I work at Baker, and if you go
to one of the guest services desks and ask for me they can radio me for you. If
there is no way you can meet me then, email me and we'll try and figure
something out. Hope everyone is doing well on their books!!

Nicole Batchelor
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
(216)215-3997