[Aphio-L] Need a ride? My formal car has yet to be filled

ns277806 at ohio.edu ns277806 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 12:27:01 EST 2009

Hey bros..
I can drive to formal, AND my car is currently empty.  If you need a ride to formal let me know.  I have
room for 4.  I can't leave too early on Saturday so if you want to get there early that would be a problem
to be driving in my car.  If you don't care what time you get there AND want to have a jam sesh AND ride
in the car that comes equipt with 2 old lady pillows in the back seat then stalk me all you want.

The reason I can't leave early is because I'll be out of town friday night and will be coming back on
saturday.  I'm guessing i'll get into town around 4 or 5 but don't know for sure.

Either email me back, facebook me or give me a call 419.681.1388 (however in sober stupidness i lost my
phone but should be getting it by today or tomorrow (thurs or fri).

Thanks guys,
Nickie Schwab
ns277806