[Aphio-L] pledges- get committee hours!!!

bk604906 at ohio.edu bk604906 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 23:35:32 EST 2009

PLEDGES- NEED COMMITTEE HOURS? We will give you 2 committee hours for
1)writing 6 letters, OR
2)signing up for 2 food donation spots OR
3)signing up for 1 donation spot and writing 3 letters.
The MAX we will give you 2 hours. Each one of the above = 2 hours. (Just in case
that wasn't clear)

Sign up on the website. MAKE SURE YOU LET JAX OR ME KNOW IF YOU WANT COMMITTEE
HOURS. If you don't tell us then they will be logged as service.

See the previous email or the website for details.

Bryn :)