[Aphio-L] Support your bros, if you won at the service auction, and my signature

Elias Berbari eb364005 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 18:15:06 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

Hooray for week 9 being halfway over!  Spring Break is only 17 days away! A
few pieces of business below, with headings.

SUPPORT YOUR BROS:
Tomorrow night (Wed) your brothers will be working Red Brick again from
6-9!  Hopefully you all can make it out to support their hard work.  This
can be fellowship for actives, big/littles, or families.  Bring a ton of
friends too, and tip well.

IF YOU WON AT THE SERVICE AUCTION:
Contact the person you won an item from (it was in the last email) to get
your prize.  And remember, if you don't pay by the end of chapter this
week, you don't get your prize.

IF YOU NEED MY SIGNATURE:
I will be at Casa tonight from 9-9:45, and I will be at formal, history
night, and chapter this Sunday.  If all else fails, call me (440)539-1001.

See you all tomorrow night!

Elias