[Aphio-L] Formal - important changes

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 15:37:53 EST 2009

My bros,

Andrea and I have been hit with an unexpected cost due to poor communication
from Burr Oaks.

They are charging us $10 per person over 132 (6 people x 22 cabins).

To afford this charge, we are taking what's left from the money from
Homecoming winnings, lowering the budget per cabin from $10/person to
$9/person, and will be unable to pay drivers $5 for driving.

So, if your cabin has 10 people in it, instead of $100 to spend, you now
have $90.

Also, please "tip" your formal driver. A dollar from each passenger should
suffice.

Also, please keep in mind the low-low price of formal ($30 is a steal). In
reality, that price should have been closer to $35.

Thank you for bearing with these costs.

Jordan Bell