[Aphio-L] FELLOWSHIP (Family 2 and friends..)

cs317205 at ohio.edu cs317205 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 14:37:13 EST 2009

FAMILY 2 (aka the best family in the world) will be having their fellowship this
THURSDAY, March 5th at 6:30 pm- 8:30pm in GROVER W 125! EVERYONE who still needs
family hours is invited to join (even if you are not in our family). We love all
equally.

We got a room with lots of space so we can hang out/play board games and
twister/eat snacks/watch cheesey youtube videos. Bring a few dollars and we can
order pizza. If you have a super meal plan you should get some
chips/snackies/drinks..to share. If you have a house you should bake a treat for
everyone. There is parking in the lot behind the porter/at baker/ and walter.
Hope to see all you pretties there!
Call me/facebook me/ email me if you have any questions.
LFS,
Courtney (stevens) (330-503-4837)