[Aphio-L] Mandatory Pledge Service Project and Committee Meeting

Jenna Miller jm158007 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 19:22:21 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

1) There will be a service committee meeting this Wednesday at 8pm in Morton 115.

2) We still have one spot open for THIS WEDNESDAY (March 4) at the Lindley Inn from 6:30-7:30pm.

3) Remember, you can come to Bush Hall Lobby to make St. Patrick's Day cards for the Lindley Inn
residents and get a fellowship hour.  You don't have to though, you can make them on your own.
The earlier email from said that we will be making cards in the bush hall lobby on Wednesday from 7-
9pm, but since we are having a committee meeting that night, it will be from 7-8pm.
So once again, here are the times to come:
Monday (tonight) 7-9pm
Wednesday 8-9pm
Friday 12-3pm

4) We are taking sign-ups for NEXT WEEK at Lindley Inn. Send an email to Jenna (jm158007 at ohio.edu)
to sign-up.:

Monday March 9th, 6-7pm "Sing-a-long"
We need 10 people, including 3 drivers - let Jenna know if you can drive.

Tuesday March 10th, 6:30-7:30 pm "BINGO"
We need 3 people, including 1 driver

Wednesday March 11th, 6-7pm "Manicures and Pedicures"
We need 3 people, including 1 driver

Thursday March 12, 2-3pm "BINGO"
We need 3 people, including 1 driver

5) You can still donate $3 to Respite to get one hour of service.  Give your money to Kim
(km147607 at ohio.edu).

6)  Just a re-cap of what you can to do get hours:
5 St. Patrick's Day card = 1 hour of service
1 hour at Lindley Inn = 1 hour of service
Donate $3 = 1 hour of service
Driving to LIndley Inn = 1 committee hour
Making cards in Bush Hall Lobby = 1 hour of fellowship

Service Chairs,
Carly, Kim, and Jenna