[Aphio-L] Kara Gorey's Signature

kg331205 at ohio.edu kg331205 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:45:58 EST 2009

Hello Pledges!

Some of you may or may not have me in your book... I was supposed to be added
a few weeks ago and I believe there are a few of you who probably don't even
realize that you need my signature.  If you are still trying to get my sig, I
spend majority of my time in Grover.  The best time to catch me is when I'm
working.  Therefore, come find me at WellWorks (in Grover down the hallway
across from the spiral stairs) Tuesdays 10a-12p, Wednesdays 8a-9a, or
Thursdays 10a-12p.  Just tell the person at the front desk that you are
looking for me!  If none of those times work for you just give me a call (440-
212-5272) and we can try to work something out.

-Kara Gorey