[Aphio-L] Human Trafficking Project

cc217605 at ohio.edu cc217605 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 02:23:35 EST 2009

Hello Aphio’ers
I wanted to say thank you for your attention tonight at chapter and interest
in my project, belts breaking bondage. I wanted to remind everyone to take a
minute and look into the horrors of human trafficking and its presence in
today’s world. It is now the second largest and most profitable form of
organized crime, surpassing weapons sales.

These are some good links:
(Sex Slaves in America—must watch this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=aqZSr6op8c4&feature=PlayList&p=6B6C3F05ACD646F3&index=10

(Obama talks about human trafficking)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=eQr00L81lL0&feature=PlayList&p=6B6C3F05ACD646F3&index=4

(the clip shown tonight at chapter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=KrzVxO9CHgo&feature=PlayList&p=6B6C3F05ACD646F3&index=22

If you did not get a chance to sign up on our interest sheet tonight to help
with the project and still want to please email me at
beltsbreakingbondage at gmail.com. If you did I have you down and you should have
already gotten an email from me.

As of now we mostly need fabric donations, money, logo design ideas, and help
with tabling and sewing parties.

Thank you and PLEASE educate yourself on this tragedy and inform others.
Awareness is the greatest tool for change.
-Christina