[Aphio-L] Formal Drivers / Final Roster

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 00:22:37 EST 2009

This is the final list of who is going to formal, what cabin they are in and
who is driving.

Drivers:

So far we have 39 drivers, we need at LEAST 12 more.

If you are on this list below, please fill your car by looking at the
attached cabin list. Let me know who you are taking, and I will mark down
that you are responsible for getting those people to formal. Please make
sure your cabin is taken care of first. Then, I suggest adopting a pledge
cabin that has no drivers and helping out there.

I will assign you people to take where necessary.

We need our bros to make this happen! Please, if you are not on this list,
volunteer to drive. Just tell me who you are taking.

Link for directions is after the list (don't worry we'll send out another
one later in the week)

ACTIVES:
 Bell, Jordan
 Churchmack, Tim
 Gedeon, John
 Heil, Brendan
 Burkhardt, Mackenzie
 Schwab, Nicole
 Olivito, Jon
 Roberts, Patty
 Vanyo, Rob
 Sjanneke Pence
 Juhn, Sammy
 Burnett, Angela
 Grimmelsmann, Brittney
 Buddah
 Conrad, Christina
 Ammons, Kelly
 Fousse, Abbey
 Shackleford, Bethany
 Christopher, Diana
 Hemenway, Carolyn
 Kelly, Jen
 Meyer, Meg
 Watts, Christy
 Goussetis, Katie
 Haddad, Kelly
 Mock, Jessica
 Schottenstein, Anna

PLEDGES:
Diaz, Helania
Ruminski, Jan-Marie
Harris, Christina
Kincaid, Whitney
Branner, Jesse
McKay, Amanda
Gebhardt, Anna
Hendershot, Maggie
Kline, Ben
Harrington, Cory
Sullivan, Danny (Courtney Sullivan's date, I think?)
Barney, Ken

Go to:
http://maps.google.com/maps

And search:
Athens, OH 45701 to 10660 Burr Oak Lodge Rd, Glouster, OH 45732

For directions