[Aphio-L] Donation for May and summer send off

Belts Breaking Bondage beltsbreakingbondage at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:07:07 EDT 2009

BBB members and Supporters,

I have all around good news to report and good wishes to send out to
everyone. I will start with our donation for the month. Because of everyones
hard work and generosity we were able to send a donation check to the Not
For Sale Campaign (Ohio Chapter)  for $1,012.58

This is a substantial accomplishment for us and will even greater in the
context of helping the victims of sex trafficking. I truly believe that
everyone has the power to change the world and that has been more than
proven over these past weeks. The problem of trafficking is of global
proportions. It is so huge there is no government that can control its
existence. But we chose not to be intimidated and to make the victims our
priority. We have introduced this subject to hundreds of people around our
community, hosted an inspirational survivor, screened movies, and raised
close to $3,000. On a personal note this was a true dream and life goal of
mine to start a charity directed towards trafficking victims. If your
reading this email you did do a part to make this a success. I thank you
from the bottom of my heart for your assistance and commitment to help those
suffering from the sex trafficking industry.
As far as BBB goes now we will continually be working independently through
the summer. Keep emailing the account for questions or new opportunities for
BBB in your town. The money we collect in the summer will go to the cause we
will vote on first week of the fall. (The organizations are going to change
to quarter long rather than month long)

Finally, as a summer send of please have fun and remember to be careful and
aware of any sexual assaults happening to you or friends. Please remember to
TELL someone what you know about trafficking, you can never know how your
words can affect someone.

BEST WISHES!!

Christina Conrad

--
Christina Conrad,Jenna Tricaso,Leigha Kristoff
Ohio University
beltsbreakingbondage at gmail.com