[Aphio-L] Bromance and Dollaz...what could be better?

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 8 20:49:31 EDT 2009

Hi bros :)

I know this is like, the millionth "do you want to buy something from me"
email...but you should buy something from me.

so i have this really sexy pink..ish, desk that I will sell for anywhere between
$25 and $1,000...and you should buy it. its really basic, 7 drawers, good size
homework/kool-aid size top.

annddd my roommate wants to sell a small, cute, metal framed, two shelved glass
top desk. it is very modern and fun. she is willing to sell it between $30 and
$1000.

pleaseeee buy these from us we need to move out of our apt asap and want my
lovely bros to own them.

callllll me 614 496 8200 to look at them and or give me your money. although i
will take your money either way.

in love, fun, and sucking off other peoples greatness (courtesy of courtney
stevens) ,

Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Department of Campus Life

Former Awards Chair
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity