[Aphio-L] ICE CREAM TONIGHT PLEASE READ

Elizabeth Connolly ec106606 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 5 15:05:41 EDT 2009

Hello all!

First and foremost I think we can all say "thank goodness classes are over!" Now
lets celebrate it by getting a chance to see our bros one last time before
summer.  The ice cream social is tonight from 6-8 pm at UCM (not the church, the
building a few doors down) in the basement, you'll see the set of stairs from
the sidewalk.  It's $5 for all you can eat ice cream goodness AND....... The
Leading Tones will be singing for us at 7pm!  These guys have done so much this
year- they are featured on Ben Folds latest CD covering Brick out in stores and
on itunes- lets give them our support, this is a fundraiser for them as well.
This also counts as a last minute fellowship hour.

There are still some people that have not dropped off the items they signed up
to donate. PLEASE drop them off at my place between now and 4:40-ish.  The
address is 218 West Washington St. and my number is 614.578.5306 CALL ME if you
need to.  If you absolutely cannot make it to my place, it needs to be dropped
off to UCM between five and six pm.

Thank you to everyone for making this quarter so amazing and I will see you tonight!

Beth Connolly