[Aphio-L] $FUNdraising

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 18:54:03 EDT 2009

Hey all,

The ice cream social starts this Friday at 5pm til 9pm. Sign ups are now posted online. There are still about 60 people who need their fundraising hour. This will be the final event for that. We could also use an additional help with this event if you are available and it can also be used as a great way to get your fellowship hour. I hope to see you all come out and support APhiO.

There are also about ten open spots for donating ice cream and the first ten to email will get those spots. I will send out an email tomorrow letting you know when/where to drop them off.

Thanks and hope to you see you Friday!

-Heather