[Aphio-L] if you lost anything...please read!!

Sara Brick sb309106 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:59:54 EST 2009

there was a pink scarf and a black and grey glove left at our apt (10
1/2 a) last night. i (sara) am going home for the weekend, so if you
lost either of these items and would like them back, get in touch with
lauren 4408216540 or me on monday 2164092162!

hope you all had a good time last night and made it to class this
morning!!

loveeeee
sara brick