[Aphio-L] pictures anyone??

cs317205 at ohio.edu cs317205 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 30 10:21:55 EST 2009

Do you have pictures of you and your little loving APHIO??? It's been a jammed
pack week of aphio lovin'. Initiation, meeting you your big/little, big/little
night...family 2 being awesome, etc. So send me some photos for the SLIDE SHOW!!!!

SEND THEM TO: aphio_historian at yahoo.com

Or FACEBOOK ME!! (Courtney Anne- i'm too cool for a last name) and send me a
message with your album-

In LFS and xoxox (that would be leadership, friendship, service and hugs and
kisses),
Courtney

oh check out the photo stream (pictures from this week coming soon):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aphio_ou/

and the videos!! (some of the music got copyrighted out- so i had to pick random
songs from youtube..)
http://www.youtube.com/user/aphiohistorian