[Aphio-L] BIG/LITTLE NIGHT IS TONIGHT!!!

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:13:42 EST 2009

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!  Get pumped for BIG/little night!!!!!!!  I hope you are all
as excited as Lauryn and I are to go to the Aqua Lounge of 19 South tonight!!!
We have the lounge reserved at 10 so I would strongly suggest everyone being
there right around that time so we can start celebrating our lovely bigs and
littles!!

Actives, if you still have not met your little please contact me to find out who
they are.... most of you have two so if you only met one, chances are you have
another out there.

Pledges, same goes for you.  Please let me know if you do not know who your big
is and I will get you their name.

See you all in 19 South at 10pm TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250
67 Stewart Apt. C