[Aphio-L] Donation Letter Writing Party YAY

APhiO 5K aphio5k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:04:45 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Guess what there is a party and your all invited.  I know your excited you
made the list so you should all come (and there will even be a big scary
bouncer....or patty).

So tomorrow, thats right you guessed it tomorrow Friday the 23rd there will
be the most awesomest (its a word look it up) donation letter writing party
in Baker 226.  If you come and with 5 addresses and write 5 personal letters
to awesome people you will receive one service or fellowship hour, if you do
10 you get 2.  This is a great opportunity to get your 5k hours if you know
you will not be able to attend the race.

Thanks,
5k peeps

P.S. I realized that the word awesome was used quite a lot in this email but
that is only because it really will be an awesome time.
P.S.S Our emails are way funnier that whitney's.