[Aphio-L] Final Initiation Information

Sara Sanders ss291605 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 21:57:32 EST 2009

Hey Everyone!!  Ok... you are all now matched up to your brand new littles!!!  I
hope you all like who we paired you with.  Lauryn and I wanted to inform you
that we had to assign many of you two littles because we have SOOOO many cool
new pledges.  I hope that this is not a problem for you. If you did not send me
or give me a 'Fun fact sheet' by now, you are out of luck.  We made papers for
you and your little will know your name and come find you.

After Initiation, get together with your families and go to the following locations:

Family 1: Billiards Room

Family 2: Food Court West 82

Family 3: 1st Floor in front of Computer Lab

Family 4: Front Room

Family 5: Honors Collegium

Family 6: Fifth Floor

Family 7: Movie Theatre Lounge

Family 8: Outside of Bobcat Essentials

Family 9: Food Court West 82 (don't be near family 2)

Family 10: In front of the Post Office

Your pledges will meet you shortly in those locations.  Some of your littles
cannot make it to initiation, but most of them said that they are going to come
right at the end as soon as they can.  They all have my phone number and they
will call me to find out where you are within Baker.  If you asked for a little
and did not meet yours, call my cell phone to tell me where your family is going
after you leave Baker.  That way, I can have them meet up with you. Have fun
with them.

Feel free to make them wonder who their Big is.  Exchange contact information so
they know how to get a hold of you.  And remember, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest
going somewhere after you meet each other.

Sara Sanders
ss291605 at ohio.edu
(614) 738-4250
67 Stewart Apt. C