[Aphio-L] Copy of Donation Letter5k

aphio5K at gmail.com aphio5K at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:47:43 EST 2009

Hello All, I hope everyone is enjoy this beautiful inauguration day. And as
a special inauguration day prize for the whole chapter you all are going to
receive your very own copy of the DONATION LETTER....YAY!!!!! Since
everyone knows many super nice people who would love nothing more than to
give to a wonderful cause, we would greatly appreciate it if you started to
ask these wonderful people for donations. You can simply send them the
donation letter, but personalized messages are always helpful. If you need
help with postage just ask. Also very very soon there will be a donation
letter writing party, for those bros who love nothing more than writing
letter, but also really love doing it in groups of fellow bros. In LFS 5k
Peeps