[Aphio-L] Empower Campaign & Jackie O's Beer Tasting Benefit Dad's Weekend!

Crystal Leigh Edmunds ce301005 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 16 13:57:41 EST 2009

Hey Loves!
I just wanted to invite you, your poppas and your friends to Empower's upcoming
fund raising event!

This Dad's Weekend, come support your local brewery, Jackie O's, and favorite
cause, The Empower Campaign! The event will take place on January 24 after the
basketball game from 4:30 to 6. The event will cost $15; tickets are limited, so
buy before the event! Attendees will be able to sample 7-8 beers! Pizza and
appetizers will be offered! (utilizing the spent grains from the beer brewing
process) BC, The Brewmaster, will enlighten us on Jackie O's glorious beers!
Come for the beer tasting... stay for the night!

Please contact me for tickets and/or questions- 419.262.0422! Under-agers are OK!

Crystal Edmunds

"If goodness and bravery still dwell in this world
As other than a flickering shadow on the edge of sleep,
If wisdom and harmony still dwell in this world
As other than a dream lost in an unopened book,
They are hidden in our heartbeat."
-Warrior Song of King Gesar