[Aphio-L] Way to rush things:)

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 13 06:59:17 EST 2009

Hey Friends:)

I decided to take this 6:56am opportunity to let all you know how
wonderful you have made this year's rush process. I am overwhelmed by
your dedication to this organization:) Just wanted to say thanks for
doing all that you do. Also, if you see Jen Kelly on the street this
week you have my permission to kiss/ lick her face for being a
certified Rush BA (which contrary to popular belief is not an acronym
using profanity, it's actually an abbreviation for  "BALLA'!!!")

Thanks again everyone!

Whitney