[Aphio-L] There may not be chapter after rush tonight but there will be time for fun:)

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 16:35:18 EST 2009

Hey Bro people:)

I know there have been a lot of emails the last 3 days but none have
been from me so I'm only averaging .333333 emails per day, not too
shabby. Just wanted to let you know that there will be NO CHAPTER
tonight after formal rush. There will however be service sign ups so
look out for those (incase they are hurling towards you.)

Although there is no chapter I just wanted to ask everyone to make it
a point to stick around and talk to some new rushers (not to be
confused with Russians, although if some of the rushers happened to
be Russian don't discriminate.)  This night is so important for our
chapter and one short conversation could make a difference in
someone's decision. AND I'm sure you would all agree that by helping
someone be  a part of this organization you may be changing the
course of their college experiences and lives. You are all such
wonderful, friendly and caring people and I would love if you were
around to let potential pledges see that! Try not to stay with the
people you know, make it a point to talk to someone new (this kinda
sounds like information from a UC 115 class on "how to adjust to
college life.")

ANYWAYS, being a part of AphiO is so exciting! Yay for new friends!

In LFS,

Whitney