[Aphio-L] I want yo money!!!!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 15:50:16 EST 2009

Hey bros!

Hope everyone is excited for Rush tonight! For those of you who may
have been stalking around Facebook, you'll notice that the National's
t-shirts are in and they turned out awesome! I'll be bringing them to
both Formal and Informal Rush, so for those of you who ordered one,
the shirts cost $14.62 (make checks out to BRITNEY GEDEON). For those
of you who didn't order one, let me know if you want one now and you
can buy any leftovers after Informal Rush.

See you all tonight!
Britney Gedeon