[Aphio-L] Help with rush and get service hours!

Jennifer Kelly jk385506 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:24:55 EST 2009

Hey guys!
    To help get the word out there we are having an informational table
about Aphio tomorrrow (Friday, Jan 9th) from 10am-3pm in Baker on the 1st
floor. I need two people at the table each hour to answer questions about
aphio and give out flyers! The service girls have said that you will get
service hours for this!

10-11am 2 people
11-12pm 2 people
12-1pm  2 people
1-2pm   2 people
2-3pm   2 people

E-mail me back with your name and what time slot you want! If I don't
respond you are signed up. I will only respond if the slots are already
filled.

Thanks,
Jen Kelly
Alpha Phi Omega