[Aphio-L] APHIO PRIDE

Jennifer Kelly jk385506 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 7 12:38:46 EST 2009

Hey guys!

We are painting the wall for rush TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT! I hope you all come
out and show your aphio spirit! If it is raining or snowing too hard I will
let you know that it is cancelled by 11pm so check your e-mail!

Tomorrow, THURSDAY JANUARY 8TH, is going to be APHIO PRIDE DAY! Please wear
your rush t-shirt or another aphio shirt to your classes and tell people
about aphio! Also, writing the days and times of rush on your classroom
chalkboard would be really helpful! This is what I have been writing:

	 RUSH
    Alpha Phi Omega
   Sunday, Jan 11th
         OR