[Aphio-L] Where you can pay!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 27 12:51:00 EST 2009

Sorry for another e-mail, but I forgot to mention.... If you have not paid
and you want to pay you can pay at these times of payment collection:

Today 1-4 somewhere in baker. Call me (207-458-0607). Probs on the 2nd or
3rd floor tho.

AFTER the 5k. I will be in the zone prior to the 5k, and I don't want nobody
messing with my 12-minute-5k

Sunday, after the pledge meeting/before chapter and of course, after
chapter. And at my house until midnight. Then it is too late.

Please make sure I have my book and mark you down as paid when you pay.
I.e., do not pay me in social situations of a college nature.

Call me / text me (207-458-0607)!

Jordan