[Aphio-L] a message from your historian

Courtney Stevens aphio_historian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 10:25:11 EST 2009

Dear friends,
somewhere in the haziness of last evening, i chose to
hold the executive position of number one dancer in the world, instead
of taking pictures (Therefore, i am a horrible historian) If anyone has
pictures-please send them my way. If you have LOTS of pictures post
them to facebook/snapfish..etc and send me a link or give me a call and
I'll come steal them from you with my flashdrive. If you were one of
those funny people who took videos of me dancing-please delete those.

YAY FOR RAISING OVER 1k for our 5k! WHOO HOOO....

great
job to everyone who helped put the event together, who ate boneless
wings, who fellowshipped it up (even if we weren't on a boat)..and who
took part in dollar shots of tequilla. Oh yeah and Ptizzle and Bdizzle
are pretty BA.. and great dancers as well.
LFS,
Your Embarrassed
 Historian
Courtney