[Aphio-L] Active and Pledge Registration

APhiO 5K aphio5k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:59:55 EST 2009

Hello All,

Attached is a list of all the Actives and Pledges who have registered for
the race, now i'm pretty sure, no i'm totally sure that its not everyone.
But your in luck if your not on this list its the easiest fix ever, simply
email your information to us and we'll add you.  We really need everyone to
register so that when you check in you get credit for being there...and if
your not attending the race you need to register also so that we can see
that you did your hours, otherwise we might just assume that you haven't
done them.  So please read the lists (Actives sheet 1 Pledges Sheet 2) its
alphabetized by last names, and hit us up makes life easier for everyone.

OH YEA AND GET PUMPED....PRETTY MUCH BEST WEEK EVER BECOMES BEST DAY EVER ON
SAT.

Thanks,
B and P