[Aphio-L] Formal Cabins/Paid/Drivers list

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:58:09 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

I hate to keep sending you lists and stuff. Buuuuut I want to make good on
our promise to let you customize the food and bev your cabin gets if they
paid up by Wednesday.

So, attached is the color-coded list of who's in what cabin, who's paid,
who's driving and all that goodness so you can see how close your cabin
might be to being paid up:

The key is:
Green w/ black writing = Unpaid active

Green w/ white writing = Paid active

Orange w/ black writing = Unpaid date

Orange w/ white writing = Paid date

Magenta w/ white writing = Your entire cabin is paid and you get to
customize your food and bev situation!

Some people had unpaid dates, and I wasn't sure who your date was so I
guessed. If I guessed wrong don't worry about it just yet.

Enjoy!

Jordan Bell