[Aphio-L] Formal Cabins for Actives List

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:02:10 EST 2009

Hi, Jordan Bell here from such e-mails as "Formal Elimination Date", "Formal
Unpaid Bros!" and "<no subject>"

Attached is is the list of ACTIVE cabins and who is in them. I will work on
the pledge cabins later tonight and send another e-mail...

NOTES:

There were a few actives who missed sign-ups. I have assigned those people
to a cabin randomly.

Drivers are denoted under the "DR?" column in the attached document

We need drivers. Some cabins have 4 drivers, some have none. I haven't
started working on pledge cabins yet, but I know there are about 3 pledge
divers for 108 people. So WE NEED MORE DRIVERS! Remember, we pay for gas!

Buddah, I know you are not staying in a cabin, but I put you in one just so
I can keep track of people / drivers a little better

The list is attached in excel and pdf formats.

Enjoy! And make sure you pay by next chapter!

~Jordan